Microns for Travel
Let us take another example. Suppose you are planning to decide whether to spend some time in Hyderabad for a brief vacation. Imagine getting a series of microns, each acting as a micro-nudge to persuading you.
Day 1: Why Hyderabad is Your Perfect Winter Destination
With the temperature staying in the pleasant 20s during the day and only dipping to as low as 12 degrees in the early hours of the morning, this is the perfect time to visit Hyderabad. Roam around the city with no worries of any heat or rain ruining your plans and enjoy the pleasant Hyderabad weather.
Day 2: Two Architectural Marvels in the City of the Nizams
- Golconda Fort: The site of discovery of the Koh-i-noor, a medieval fort now overlooking the city, Golconda is one of the historical places to visit in Hyderabad. The Sound & Light show brings alive the grandeur of one of India’s famous forts.
- Charminar: The epic signature of the city, Char Minar is located in the heart of Hyderabad’s old city, surrounded by Mecca Masjid. Built in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah, it is graced by 4 minarets soaring almost 50ft in height, it has a mosque and 45 prayer spaces is amongst the famous places in Hyderabad.
Day 3: Food delicacies you must try from Hyderabad
- Hyderabadi Biryani: If you were to rank the cuisine of Hyderabad by popularity, the biryani of Hyderabad will be at the top of the charts with its rich aromatic flavour and taste never fail to bring anyone back for a second helping! It is usually made with mutton, but chicken biryani is also a hot favourite. Where to Eat: Cafe Bahar, Basheerbagh
- Kubani ka Meetha: Made of dried apricots, this dish comes subtly flavoured and sweetened just sufficiently. This dessert is almost a staple at most weddings and other festivities in Hyderabad. Where to Eat: Palace Heights, Abids
Day 4: Best Places to Stay when in Hyderabad
- Old City- Historical and architectural marvels, traditional hyderabadi food
- Secunderabad – Army cantonment area etc.
- Jubilee Hills — posh locale, lots of restaurants, KBR park etc.
- Gachibowli — for IT sector, relatives, places like IKEA etc.
Each of these microns add value. Once again, the brevity ensures rapid consumption. There is only signal and no noise. There are no distractions. The content fits on a single mobile screen. The microns are only sent after consent. They are not a lifetime forced subscription – one is automatically unsubscribed once the short series is done.